- ASE server hung with spid in latch sleep or lock sleep and CMD=maintenance token when multiple SP are being executed.
- Stop the SP and wait for some time, server will return to normal. After that running the SP in the same way will usually not trigger the hung issue again.
- May get some 1601 error saying "number of user connections" not enough.
- Some SPID which run the SP may also return error 2812 saying "Stored procedure 'xxx' not found".
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03
CR820761, CR#820761, 820761, latch sleep, lock sleep, maintenance token, error 1601, error 2812 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.