- After implementing ECP, Infotype 3408 Ticket Benefit: Entitlement do not default data of dependents under Dependent Eligibility Details section.
- Replication happens via EC Payroll & after that Infotype 3408 not showing data of dependents although it is maintained in IT0021 (Family Member/Dependents Infotype).
- Child / Spouse / Father / Mother data maintained in IT21 but not shown in IT3408 of the employee.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Payroll UAE - Ticket Benefit Solution
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Ticket Benefit, 3408, IT 3408, Dependents data, EC replication, ECP , KBA , PY-AE , United Arab Emirates , PA-PA-AE , United Arab Emirates , PY-LOC-TB , Ticket Benefit , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.