- Unable to create a report based on a Universe.
- Able to connect to the same MS SQL Server database directly using a JDBC connection.
- When creating a report on a Universe that connects to MS SQL Server via a JDBC connection, Crystal Reports for Enterprise fails with the error:
Failed to execute query: 'Java Class not found in classpath : com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver'.
Redesign your query or contact the data source maintainer to solve the problem.
Please take one of the following actions:
- Click here to verify data source to fix this error.
- Click here to use ;set data source location' to fix this error.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- MS SQL Server 2012
- MS SQL Server 2014
- MS SQL Server 2016
- MS SQL Server 2017
CRFE, CR4E, CR for Enterprise, UNX, UNX Universe , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.