- How to check if the "enable plan sharing" feature is used?
- Why do ASE internals always show plans as not being shared, despite having "enable plan sharing" set to on (1) ?
- Examples of outputs that show a plan is not shared:
- select show_cached_plan_in_xml(SSQLID) shows for tag <planSharing> as "NotShareable"
- dbcc procbuf shows including "pbsharecnt=0" and hdr_stat=4 ((0x00000004 (CANNOT_SHARE_PLAN)))
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 & 16.0
pbsharecnt , CANNOT_SHARE_PLAN , plan share , sharing plan, sybase, share , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.