NOTE: Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- You have encountered the below error code and/or error message in your application, workflow or log/trace.
- Could not reach CMS 'hostname:6400'. Specify the correct host and port and check for network issues. (FWM 20030).
- This Knowledge Base Article (KBA) tries to address your error by providing you with proven solutions to resolve this situation.
- The notes and kbas mentioned in this note have been thoroughly reviewed and improved where required by the experts in this topic area.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3)
- All supported Operating Platforms.
bobj, sapbi, emkba, business, objects, bi, platform, 4.x, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, Error, code, message, FWM 20030 , KBA , emkba , fwm 20030 , biserver , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , EIM-DS-ODP , SAP ERP Extractors , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.