- Error MDS_CTRL_CONTROLLER009 is raised while trying to activate PPO (Postprocessing office)
- Message 'Object type * is not a platform object,and thus cannot be entered here' raised in PPO customization
- Activation of Postprocessing office is not possible due to error message
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP S/4 HANA
MDSV_CTRL_OBJPPO, PPO_ACTIVE, MDSV_CTRL_OBJ, IS_PLATFORM_OBJ, MDS_CTRL_CONTROLLEROO9, PP0, Post-processing , KBA , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.