- Error during confirmation of WMPP transfer order (TO) in LT12
- WMPP TO cannot be confirmed due to error
- Error LP045 in LT12: "Problems during batch confirmation for production order"
- Error CO584 in LT12: "Batch entry / batch split not allowed for component"
A WM-PP transfer order cannot be confirmed in LT12 because first a warning comes that say 'Problems during batch confirmation for production order: * Message no. LP045' and then while saving the order an error comes with message: 'Batch entry/batch split not allowed for component * Message no. CO584'
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- Warehouse Management (WM)
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
S4, HANA, S4CORE, TO, transfer order, confirmation, TA, Transport Auftrag, Quittierung, LT12, LP045, CO584 , KBA , LE-WM-TFM-PP , Production Planning (PP) Interface , PP-SFC-EXE , Order Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.