- ASE errorlog reports
- timeslice with no meaningful stack trace
- signal 11 at address ptn__pdes_opencount
- preceding messages indicating lack of partitions descriptors
- Errorlog entries include:
- timeslice -1501, current process infected at 0x1dd6f88 (exc__raise+0x3c8)
- Current process (0x5aad2033) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001c15c94 (ptn__pdes_opencount+0x64)
with a stacktrace including functions:
- Increase the config parameter 'number of open partitions' to avoid descriptor reuse. Reuse may result in performance degradation.
This message may have been reported for some time.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.