You create a new hierarchy node or change an existing node (move it from one parent node to another). After that the up-to-date information of the node cannot be extracted by Datasource 0COSTCENTER_0101_HIER. The result of extraction still shows the old value / hierarchy.
The issue also happens on the Datasources below:
- 0COSTCENTER_0101_HIER Cost Center
- 0COSTELMNT_0102_HIER Cost Element
- 0COORDER_0103_HIER Order Number
- 0PROFIT_CTR_0106_HIER Profit Center
- 0ACCOUNT_0109_HIER GL Account
- 0FUNC_AREA_0112_HIER Functional Area
- 0GL_ACCOUNT_T011_HIER G/L account number
- 0GL_ACCOUNT_T011_HIER_2 G/L account number
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
table HRRP_NODE , KBA , BW-BCT-FI-SL , BW only - Special Purpose Ledger , BW-BCT-CO-MD , BW only - Master Data Controlling , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.