- Regulatory basis /344 and /345 change when an employee starts absence 1200 after absence 1000 (Illness)
- Regulatory basis should be kept across the IT Prologada
- Manual regulatory basis (IT0015 - /3M4) was used to calculate regulatory basis for the original absence 1000 (illness)
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
KBA , PY-ES , Spain , XX-CSC-ES-PS-HR , Human Resources , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.