After a BPC upgrade (for example to SAP_BW 750 SP15), issues are encountered after running Data Manager package (using process chain /CPMB/IMPORT_MASTER or /CPMB/IMPORT_IOBJ_MASTER) to import master data in Update mode:
- an ABAP dump GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED is generated in ST22 transaction
- the hierarchy information is cleared
- changes are noticed in the structure of a different hierarchy than the one that is imported through the package
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0, version for SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.1, version for SAP BW/4HANA
IMPORT_MASTER, IMPORT_IOBJ_MASTER, "update mode" , KBA , hierarchies cleared , hiearchies deleted , hierarchy cleared , EPM-BPC-NW-DM-RUN , Package Execution , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM-DIM , Dimension Management , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.