- You are performing changes in the orders on PP/DS side and these changes are not being sent to S4 side, example:
- You set the PP-Firmed indicator and it is not transferred;
- You set the Conversion indicator in the order and the order is not converted;
- You set the Conversion indicator and reschedule the order, the conversion indicator is then missing;
- You try to set the Conversion indicator and receives the message: Planned order XXX is not to be converted. Message no. CO041.
- You run MD01N tcode to run MRP and the MRP result (orders) is not transferred to S4;
- You receive the message "MRP area XXXXX has not been defined. Message no. MD318" during the planning and integration;
Supply Chain Management (SCM-APO-PPS*)
CO041, Conversion Indicator not selected, not able to convert planned order, PP-firmed, output firmed, input firmed, , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , SCM-APO-INT , Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.