When working in Chrome with version 78 or higher in several Interaction Center tabs after some time (might vary as it depends on setting icm/HTTP/esid_max_ctx)
- User get error 500 - maximum number of sessions has been reached if is/HTTP/show_detailed_errors is set to TRUE or
- User get a white screen or
- In ICI trace you see a reroute event with reason code A1 or
Interaction Center with Chrome 78 or higher
- SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement packages for SAP CRM
- SAP S/4HANA for Customer Management
- SAP S/4HANA 1909 or higher
KBA , CRM-IC-MUL , Multi-Sessioning IC , CRM-IC-FRW , Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.