- Trying to get connection from CPI-DS to an ECC system.
- The connection has been working but stopped.
- I have checked the logon groups and the user from a local GUI I have no problems connecting.
- Datastore test connection error:
- <01: CRFC error: RFC_ABAP_RUNTIME_FAILURE-(Exception_Key: CALL_FUNCTION_SIGNON_INCOMPL)- Logon data incomplete.[SAP Partner]>
- In the backend system there are ST22 dumps showing the logon attempts:
- Short Text Logon data incomplete. Installation error The current program had to be terminated because of an error when installing the SAP system. ABAP program "SAPMSSY1" had to be terminated because the logon process could not be completed. could not be completed. Error analysis The logon data for user "<datastore username>" is incomplete.
SAP Cloud Platform Integration for data services
SAP Cloud Platform Integration for data services all versions
KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.