- You noticed that the user sapsa keeps getting locked after you have manually unlocked it, returning error "Login failed" (user password is well defined).
- From the "sp_displaylogin sapsa" output you can see something similar to those lines:
isql -S<SID> -Usapsso -X
1> sp_displaylogin sapsa
Date when locked: MMM DD AAAA hh:mm[am|pm]
Reason: Accound locked by ASE due to failed login attemps reaching max filed logins
Maximum failed logins: 7
Current failed login attempts: 7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.