- Adaptive Job Server (AJS) and Input/Output File Repository Servers (FRS) may appear to be stopped in the CMC
- Servers may restart randomly
- Scheduled jobs may fail with error: Object failed to run due to an error on the while processing on the job server
- Errors that may appear in logs from various workflows:
- warning: can't accept connection
- can't create new thread
- com.crystaldecisions.thirdparty.org.omg.CORBA.IMP_LIMIT: can't create new thread minor code: 0x4f4f0002 completed: No
- JVM errors: ***ERROR (:0): Native thread creation failed: native thread creation failed (returned error code 11): EAGAIN
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Linux or Unix environment
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
limits.conf, sec, process, thread, multi-thread , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.