- Execution of a stored procedure through a .net application fails every time following a dump and load of the database.
- Error: Execution of procedure procedure failed because of errors parsing the source text in syscomments during upgrade. Please drop and recreate dbo.procedure.
- Drop and recreate the procedure does NOT resolve the issue.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) Software Developer Kit (SDK) 16.0
- Adaptive Server Enterprise ADO.NET Data Provider
- 4.0 Provider ( Sybase.AdoNet4.AseClient.dll )
- 4.5 Provider ( Sybase.AdoNet45.AseClient.dll )
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise SDK 16.0 ; Sybase Software Developer Kit 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.