When you reject one item in your sales document you set a Reason for Rejection for the same. Then you cannot process the Revenue Accounting Item (RAI) in your system. You are using SD as sender component.
The system raises following errors when you try to process the new RAI:
- POB XXX must have exactly one pricing condition marked as Main
Message no. FARR_CONTRACT_MAIN116
- Revenue Adjustment acct. cannot derive from ref. acct. for POB XXX
Message No. FARR_CONTRACT_MAIN137
- Standalone selling price of performance obligation XXX (Contract YYY) not specified
Message No. FARR_CONTRACT_MAIN048
- Certain standalone selling prices are 0 unexpectedly (including XXX)
Message No. FARR_CONTRACT_MAIN802
- Revenue Accounting (RA).
- Financial Accounting (FI).
- SAP ERP Central Component.
- SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA.
- SAP S/4HANA.
FI-RA RAR revenue accounting SD sales and distribution SD-BI-RA reason for rejection define customizing FARR_CONTRACT_MAIN116 FARR_CONTRACT_MAIN137 FARR_CONTRACT_MAIN048 FARR_CONTRACT_MAIN802 116 137 048 802 FARR_CONTRACT_MAIN conditions inactive zero SSP main not specified statistical values X Y , KBA , FI-RA-IP , Revenue Accounting Inbound Processing , SD-BIL-RA , SD Integration Revenue Accounting & Reporting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.