- Commodity code descriptions are truncated to 40 char in Intrastat XML file for Poland or some other countries.
- Commodity code description is read from table T604T (field TEXT1) instead of table /SAPSLL/CLSNRT.
- As of S/4 Hana, the storage of the description of commodity codes moved from table T604/T604T to table /SAPSLL/CLSNR//SAPSLL/CLSNRT therefore commodity code text should not be read from T604T.
- SAP S/4HANA for International Trade
- SAP S/4HANA 1610 (or higher release)
GET_DATA_FOR_GOV_FILE, Intrastat, App Manage Commodity Codes, S4CORE, stawn, S4 HANA, SAP S/4 HANA, Define commodity Codes, foreign trade data, SD, MM, FT, International Trade , KBA , SLL-ITR-ISR , Intrastat Reporting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.