- Delivery created from a sales order is distributed to the EWM system.
- "Partial delivery at item level" is set to 'C' - Only complete delivery allowed
- Goods issue is complete in the EWM system.
- Goods issue queue fails in the ERP system with error VL062 - "Full delivery is required"
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP Service Parts Management (LO-SPM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S4 HANA
VL062, VL 062, full, delivery, required, goods issue, EWM, external system, ERP, outbound delivery, incomplete, SMQ2, OVM1 , KBA , LE-IEW-OUT , Outbound Process , LO-SPM-OUT , Outbound Process , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.