- When generating Purchase Orders (POs) against Purchase Requistions (PRs) created using the Project Builder / Transaction CJ20N / Network Activity function, the personal settings of ME51N (Create PR) is ignored / does not work - settings such as 'Adopt Requisition Price' (from PR), or Net Price / Gross Price calculations are not transferred on conversion to PO.
- When generating the PR manually using the standard ME51N, and conversion via ME59N (Auto Create POs from PRs), the settings stored in ME51N is referenced, and the PO is created successfully.
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ME52N, ME53N, ME21N, ME22N, CJ20, CJ2A, CJ2B, CJ2C, CJ21, CJ22, CJ23, CJ24, CJ25, CJ26, PPB , KBA , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , PS-ST-ORD , Orders for Projects , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.