- The time was captured in UI .NET application as 2019-09-06 12:03:13.699 (699 milliseconds ) it was inserted into transact time column in Sybase ASE table as DateTime.
- But when we read the value back from the database, then we get the value as 2019-09-06 12:03:13.700.
- Value rounded and effects the results back to the application.
- SAP Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.7
- Adaptive Server Enterprise OLE DB Provider by Sybase
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.