- onChange rules are being executed incorrectly when Time Off (LOA) Record is created in Job Info
- The LOA Record inserted in Job Info includes unintened changes to the field values caused the onChange rules
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Job Information
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Business Rules
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time Off
ECT-118859, onChange, LOA, onChange rule runs incorrectly, onChange rule runs unexpectedly, time off, administer time, leave of absence , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information & Job Relationships , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.