- Migrated BI Platform from one system to another using the backup + restore method
- Scheduled Analysis for Office documents fail to start with error "Could not start <path>\Analysis\Precalculation\BiPrecalculation.exe"
- The server which the job was supposed to run in instance manager on does not exist in the new environment
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP Analysis Edition for Office
Could not start, precalculation, migration, BI Platform, scheduling, BiPrecalculation.exe, path , KBA , BI-RA-AO-BIP , AO Precalculation, Scheduling and AO InfoOb... , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.