- Within Purchasing transactions ME21N (Create Purchase Order / PO), ME51N (Create Purchase Requisition / PR) error 06260 "Tax jurisdiction code not allowed for tax calculation schema XXXXX" is (incorrectly) issued.
- When entering details again, PO / PR is created without the error being issued.
- This can also happen in PO follow-on transactions such as MIRO (Enter Incoming Invoice) where the tax code is checked.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
TAXUSJ, TAXINN, TXJCD, Vertex, Taxware, Sabrix, TXJCD, EKPO-TXJCD, 06 260, ME22N, ME23N, ME52N, ME53N, ME28, ME29N, ME59N, KBA , MM-PUR-GF-TAX , Taxes , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , MM-PUR-GF-IR , Interface - Invoice receipt , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.