- When you delete a TM resource in S/4 Hana 1709 or 1809 system, the following dump occurs:
Category ABAP programming error
Runtime Errors MESSAGE_TYPE_X_TEXT
ABAP Program /SAPAPO/SAPLOM_RESOURCE
Application Component BC-DB-LCA
| "MESSAGE_TYPE_X_TEXT" |
| "/SAPAPO/SAPLOM_RESOURCE" bzw. /SAPAPO/OM_FORMS |
| The termination occurred in ABAP program or include "/SAPAPO/SAPLOM_RESOURCE", |
| in "CHECK_ONE_CONNECTION". The |
| main program was "/SCMB/TMS_RESOURCE". |
- The Source Code Extract has the following:
* APO DB on HANA. Now to find out whether liveCache is integrated with APO DB or on separa
SELECT SINGLE dbms FROM dbcon INTO lv_dbcon_dbms WHERE con_name = 'LCA'.
IF sy-subrc NE 0.
>>>>> MESSAGE `Missing entry 'LCA' in table DBCON` TYPE 'X' ##NO_TEXT.
- You found note 2715279 - Runtime error MESSAGE_TYPE_X_TEXT in program /SAPAPO/SAPLOM_RESOURCE when deleting a resource; however, the note is already applied on your system.
- Note: This KBA is only applicable for systems that do not have liveCache installed. If your system uses liveCache, then this KBA is not relevant.
- S/4 HANA 1709
- S/4 HANA 1809
- S/4 HANA 1909
/SAPAPO/CL_RES_WUS_ORD OM13 No liveCache installed SLCA_NON_LC_RELEVANT_CLIENT , KBA , TM-MD-RES , Resource , BC-DB-LCA , liveCache Applications , SCM-APO-MD-RE , Resource , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.