- "Session Limit reached for this user and tool" error is returned when trying to connect or login using an SAP CC user interface
- "This user is not authorized to use this user interface" error is returned when trying to connect or login using an SAP CC user interface
- The SAP CC "admin" user is locked
- An SAP CC individual user is unable to connect or login using an SAP CC user interface
- Password of individual users expire
- The SAP CC Password Management Policy needs to be configured
SAP Convergent Charging 5.0 (SAP CC 5.0)
Users Management, Isolating Service Users from Individual Users, Password Management Policy, Managing User Sessions Within User Interfaces, Creating Users, Resetting the Emergency User, user administration, user session, security, password, User Isolation, HTTP Communication Interface, HCI, Web Services, WS, Message TCP, USER_ISOLATION_ENABLED, PASSWORD_MANAGEMENT_ENABLED, PASSWORD_MANAGEMENT_MINIMUM_LENGTH, PASSWORD_MANAGEMENT_COMPLEXITY, PASSWORD_MANAGEMENT_EXPIRATION_DELAY, PASSWORD_MANAGEMENT_MAX_IDLE_DELAY, PASSWORD_MANAGEMENT_REUSE_CYCLE, PASSWORD_MANAGEMENT_REUSE_DELAY, PASSWORD_MANAGEMENT_CHANGE_DELAY, PASSWORD_MANAGEMENT_FAIL_LIMIT, PASSWORD_HASH_ROUNDS_FOR_INDIVIDUAL_USERS, PASSWORD_HASH_ROUNDS_FOR_SERVICE_USERS, USER_SESSION_ENABLED, USER_SESSION_SESSION_LIMIT_PER_USER_AND_TOOL, USER_SESSION_VALIDITY_PERIOD, Core Tool, User Administrator, role, reset, emergency user, search_user_session, delete_user_session, expire, expired, expiration, concurrent edition , KBA , IS-CC , Convergent Charging , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.