- Customer selects a table using the ABAP Adapter in HANA (flowgraph).
- All other tables use STREAMING mode so there is no issue with memory.
- This table automatically reverts to non-streaming mode (according to the logs because there is a variable length field).
- As such they run into the memory issues of the workarea on ABAP side.
- Functions are called manually inside ECC and CHP as well - short dumps are created --> attched dumps
HANA 2.0 sp 03 revision 36
OS – linux redhat 7.6 (3.10.0-957.21.3.el7.x86_64)
RAM OS 64GB
QAS : SAP_BASIS 731 0010 SAPKB73110 SAP Basis Component
SND: SAP_BASIS 750 0014 SAPK-75014INSAPBASIS SAP-Basis-comp
DB for ECC?
QAS: ORACLE 040.00.1553674765
SND: HDB 2.00.040.00.1553674765
KBA , HAN-DP-SDI , SAP HANA smart data integration , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.