- SAP Transportation Management Default Route and Schedule
- You are using BAPI /SCMTMS/BAPI_SCHEDULE_SAVEMULT to create Default Routes.
- In the node SCHEDULE_LOC, you maintain Carrier ID in the TSPID field.
- However, in the newly generated Default Route, the Carrier ID does not appear.
- When default route is created directly from the UI, then the Carrier ID does appear.
SAP Transportation Management 9.1+
tsp blank empty missing dr sch sched , KBA , TM-MD-TN-DR , Default Route , TM-MD-TN-SCH , Schedule , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.