- Unable to post Goods Receipt in MIGO due to VL200 error
- “The batch does not exist in plant &” while trying to post in MIGO
- VL200 error is raised while posting GR in EWM relevant storage location
- In MIGO Batch does not exist error raised only when the Storage location is EWM managed
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
MIG0, FV50PF0L, lips, VL 200, matnr, charg, marc, bwtty, bwtex, extended warehouse management , KBA , LE-SHP-DL-BD , Batch Determination , MM-IM-GR-MIGO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.