- A scheduled daily data backup is failing..
- When manually taking data-backup from HANA Studio, it is works successfully.
- DBACOCKPIT DBA Calendar has scheduled daily data backups.
- The Calendar log says backup job fails with error:
Job has exceeded its latest start date
- Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE
- The Job log for the data backup via transaction SM37 shows 'Delay reason':
No free batch work processes available
SAP Netweaver 7.52
HANA Database 1.0
HANA Database 2.0
KBA , HAN-DB-BAC , SAP HANA Backup & Recovery , BC-CCM-BTC , Background Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.