- Freeze Pane set in Web intelligence cannot be exported to Excel
- When exporting to Excel format, Freezing header / column in Web intelligence cannot be exported
- Freezing header / column in Web intelligence is not retained in publication which is scheduled to Excel
- SAP Business Intelligence platform 4.1 (BI4.1)
- SAP Business Intelligence platform 4.2 (BI4.2)
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
Schedule output Freezing pane removed disapprear , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.