- You are replicating a Spanish resident employee from Success Factors Employee Central (EC) to SAP HCM (ERP).
- You are using BIB full replication from EC to SAP ERP.
- The employee changes his/her national ID: Although National Id never changes for a given person, when a Spanish legal resident acquires Spanish nationality the NIE (Foreign ID) will be changed to a different number called NIF (National ID), susbituting NIE.
- The employee has several assignments in EC
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SF, Success Factors, Employee Central, ERP, SAP, xml file, SRTUTIL, SLG1, payload, documento nacional de identidad, número de identificación fiscal , KBA , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration ERP - EC , LOD-SF-INT-SAP , SAP OnPremise Payroll & Migration , PA-PA-ES , Spain , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.