Fields and functionalities are missing from Fiori app Manage Purchase Contracts and Manage Scheduling Agreements when comparing it to transactions ME31K(L) / ME32K()L / ME33K(L) such as:
- Fields of Additional Data tab,
- F4 search help of field delivery address, where it is possible to gather the Supplier Master address data.
- System doesn't show deleted items, hence it is not possible to revert the deletion indicator.
- Option to add standard texts maintained in transaction SO10.
- Version management.
- Maintaining item with Generic Article (error No subitem entered for Higher-Level Item).
- Change Editor option is not working or disabled while maintaining texts.
- Displaying deleted or locked items.
- DMS documents are not visible.
- PSM-relevant fields are not available.
- Conversion factor popup is not raised when addig condition with different Unit of Measure.
- When user posts invoices directly to contracts the consumed value remains zero in Fiori app Manage Purchase Contracts. In ME33K, the Invoice can be found in Release Order History.
- SAP S/4HANA 1511
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
ECC, Unit of weight, Net Weight, Planned Delivery Time in Days, EKPO-GEWE, EKPO-NTGEW, EKPO-PLIFZ, so10, loekz, loekz = L, loekz = S, MV13AF0M, SAPMV13A, MENGENEINHEIT_PRUEFEN, UMRECHNUNGSFAKTOR_EINGEBEN, UMRE_SCREEN, ekab, LOG_MM_CI_3, consumption percentage , KBA , MM-FIO-PUR-SQ-CON , Fiori UI for Manage Purchase Contracts , MM-FIO-PUR-SQ-SCH , Fiori UI for Manage Scheduling Agreements , BC-FES-WGU , SAP GUI for HTML , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.