- A simple SELECT query fails with a main Bufman: Incorrect page header read IPHR error
- This results in a Non-Fatal Error Detected at slib/s_trycatch.cxx:3094 and stack at these calls:
- This is followed by the following bufman errors and s_blockmap stack:
There was an s_buf::Read() error during s_bufman::Find().
Warning: s_blockmap is throwing while user locked.
Informational stack trace from Diagnostic Stacktrace in s_blockmap::ThrowError for user locked blockmap
- Other errors seen include:
Exception Thrown from slib/s_blockmap.cxx:15030
ErrID: 2100 (s_corruptdiskblkhdrexception); SQLCode: -1009039, SQLState: 'QSA39', Severity: 14
main Bufman: An error was detected on a database page. You may have a damaged index.
- This issue does not crash the SAP IQ server process.
- No data corruption has resulted from this error, DBCC sp_iqcheckdb consistency checks reports no errors.
- Reported occurrences of this issue are very rare, and appear random.
- SAP IQ 16.1 SP03 PL06
sybase, error, fail, CR820069, CR#820069, 820069, exception, bufferman, blockmap, sporadic, oneoff, one-off, damage, verify, checkdb, dbcc, corrupt, clean, upgrade, reproduce , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.