Errors occur when installing SAP Data Services 4.2 SP12 Client tools when BI 4.2 SP7 Client tools had been previously installed:
- Creation of SSL keys and certificates failed during installation. Contact customer support to resolve the issue.
- In ErrorsAndWarnings.log:
- Error: Couldn't load library 'InstallFramework.dll'. Error code: 126.
- Error: Unable to find function 'InstallDUBundle' in library 'InstallFramework.dll'.
- Error: Unable to find function 'RunCommand' in library 'InstallFramework.dll'.
- Error: Unable to find function 'EnsureFolderExists' in library 'InstallFramework.dll'.
- Windows 10/Server 2016
- SAP BusinessObjects BI platform 4.2 Client Tools SP7
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP12
Install, Client Tools, installation fail, SSL Keys, InstallFramework.dll, BODS, , KBA , EIM-DS-DEP , Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.