- When setting View Variance as a "Data Label" or "Integrated", the values are not being displayed.
- Issue depends on the size of the chart widgets as when enlarging or making it smaller, some values some values are appearing some others are not.
- This happens only if there are layered bar charts in use, i.e. the charts are overlapping each other.
- Behavior can not be replicated if using bar chart comparison instead of layered. Neither can be replicated if showing variance in separate bar chart.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.19
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.