- You are using CRM Call List Execution and Maintenance
- Business reported problems to dial a call list when extension is added to phone number
- You referred to SAP Note "722937 Unable to dial phone number concatenated with extension" but does not resolve the issue
- Once the call list is activated in synchronized with the CTI, it receives the country code (ok) + phone number (ok) + extension (this is you are trying to avoid to be sent)
- Problem happens with "Automatic and Manual Call List"
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CRM Call List Management concatenates xtensions extension number CRMD_TM_CLDIST CL_CLM_BAS_TELEPHONE GET_NUMBER_FOR_DIALER CL_TM_APP_CLM_AGENT , KBA , CRM-IC-CAL , Call List Execution and Maintenance , CRM-IC-CHA-TEL , Telephony Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.