- You want to know if the source data which fills the 'Order Combination' field (VBKD-KZAZU) in sales documents can be changed from its default source.
- For example, you want to use the Ship-To Party instead of the Sold-To Party master data record to fill the 'Order Combination' field in sales documents.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
combine orders, delivery processing, FV45KFKD_VBKD_FUELLEN_KUAGV, KZAZU, FV45KFKD_VBKD_FUELLEN_KUWEV, , KBA , sold-to party , delivery , ship-to party , delivery split , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.