- In the Credit Management transaction FD32, you want to modify certain fields, for example change the Risk Category (KNKK-CTLPC) to make it mandatory for Users.
- You are not sure if a userexit is offered as standard which allows for modifications in FD32.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAPMF02C, KNKK, CTLPC, credit risk, credit checks, credit control, customer credit management , KBA , SD-BF-CM , Credit Management , FI-AR-CR , Credit Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.