- All the jobs are failing with the following error for PostgreSQL database only.
CON-120307: |Session ODBC call <SQLConnect> to connect database <> failed with error: <ODBC call <SQLConnect> for data source <> failed: <[SAP BusinessObjects][ODBC PostgreSQL Wire Protocol driver]Connection refused. Verify Host Name and Port Number. [SAP BusinessObjects][ODBC PostgreSQL Wire Protocol driver]Can't connect to server on 'IP Address'>. Notify Customer Support.>. Use the ODBCDriverSelector (Windows) or DSConnectionManager.sh (UNIX) utility in LINK_DIR/bin to configure the correct version of the driver. If the problem still exists after selecting the correct version of the driver, notify Customer Support.
- Datastore is connecting successfully to the database and also ports are open bidirectionally.
- Telnet and ping works both ways.
- Netstat port works and port is listening.
- Hostname in odbc.ini file is correct.
- SAP Data Services
IPS, BI, DS, BODS, BODI, XI, OS, windows, odbc, DSN, ds_odbc.ini, hostname, connectivity, communication, bad connection, ports closed. , KBA , EIM-DS-SVR , Administration/Server , EIM-DS-CON , Connectivity , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.