- The ASE errorlog reports a signal 10 at address ssl_nrpacket
- Which hangs the ASE server
- Log entries include:
Current process (0x0) infected with signal 10 (SIGBUS)
Current Process is running on a Non-Engine Thread
Address 0x0000000081a52140 (ssl_nrpacket+0x2fcc) ...
Run to completion task iocRunController+0xfffffffffb1d1760(13d3350) exception 10
- With a stack trace that, depending on OS, includes routines like:
- See attached file Stack_Example_KBA_2831084.txt for a full sequence in the log
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03
- Reported only on PL03 & PL04
CR 819892, CR#819892, 819892, ssl_nrpacket, signal 10 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.