When replicating Business Partner data and its associated contact data via transaction DRFOUT , the message is failing with one or more of the following errors:
- Posting error in system XYZ123 for object XXXXXX
- Error occurred for partner XXXXXX; passed on to Forward Error Handling
- Entry XXXXXX does not exist in LFA1 (check entry)
- LIFN2: Invalid value (foreign key check failed)
- Supplier XXXXXX not created (please check your input)
*Where XYZ123 represents the receiver system, XXXXXX represents the Business Partner ID*
- SAP S/4HANA
DRFOUT, replicate, business partner, key mappings , MDG_KM_MAINTAIN, ,LIFN2: Invalid value (foreign key check failed) , does not exist in LFA1 (check entry) , not created (please check your input) , Error occurred for partner, passed on to Forward Error Handling , BP , integrate , integration , testing , s/4hana , interface, proxy , failed , failing , cant , key mappings , contact , contacts , KBA , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.