- A user connection hang frequently after upgrade to IQ 16.1 SP04.
- The connection already terminated by the user.
- sp_iqconnection still show the connection is in "FECTCH" with "OPENCURSOR" and "INITIALIZED"
- sp_iqtransaction also show the transaction is "Active".
- Collected pstack/procstack show the following stack functions.
One of more threads has these functions:
Another thread has these functions:
SAP IQ 16.1 SP04
SAP IQ 16.1
ClearRequestsInternal,UnRegisterPrefetchUser , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.