SAP Credit Management (FSCM) is active on your system.
There are certain scenarios during SAP Credit Management activities that trigger follow-on processes. Examples of these situations are:
- Business partner's score changes --> Risk class is automatically changed
- Credit check fails --> Blocked in credit management indicator (UKMBP_CMS_SGM-XBLOCKED) is automatically set on the Business Partner
- Limit utilization changes --> Blocked in credit management indicator (UKMBP_CMS_SGM-XBLOCKED) is automatically set on the Business Partner
- Limit utilization exceeds 100% --> Credit Limit of the Business Partner in the given credit segment is set to invalid
- Business partner's check rule changes --> Credit re-check is triggered on the sales documents
• Sales And Distribution (SD)
• Logistics Execution (LE)
• SAP R/3
• SAP ERP Central Component
• SAP ERP
• SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
• SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
• SAP S/4HANA
event, follow-on, credit management, FSCM, Kreditmanagement, Ereignis, Folgeprozess , KBA , SD-BF-CM , Credit Management , FIN-FSCM-CR , Credit Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.