- In tcode S_AHR_61003917 or OOQM, when using F4 Search the check boxes are missing when selecting them in the ascending order
- If you directly select the check boxes immediately after pressing F4 ( without sorting ) you are able to select the multiple check boxes
- SAP GUI FOR WINDOWS 7.50 CORE prior to SP008 patch level
- SAP ERP 6.0, Enhancement Pack 4 (EHP 4)
- SAP ERP 6.0, EHP 5
- SAP ERP 6.0, EHP 6
- SAP ERP 6.0, EHP 7
- SAP ERP 6.0, EHP 8 (and higher)
F4, descending order, SAP GUI for Windows; sapgui, check boxes, disappear, SAP frontend, client , KBA , PA-PD , Personnel Development , BC-FES-CTL , SAP GUI for Windows Controls , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.