- You are doing a System Copy from DB2/400 to SAP ASE.
- While executing the SMIGR_CREATE_DDL program ST22 dump is generated with following error:
Category ABAP Programming Error
Runtime Errors CONVT_NO_NUMBER
ABAP Program SAPLRSDU_UTIL_SYB
Application Component BW-SYS-DB-SYB
Date and Time DD.MM.YYYY hh:mm:ss
Unable to interpret "V6R1" as a number.
Error in the ABAP Application Program
The current ABAP program "SAPLRSDU_UTIL_SYB" had to be terminated because it
come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.
- Same error can also refer to "V7R1" instead of "V6R1".
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Netweaver - All versions
SMIGR_CREATE_DLL, ASE, V6R1, CONVT_NO_NUMBER, SAPLRSDU_UTIL_SYB, LRSDU_UTIL_SYBU24, RSDU_SUPPORTS_FEATURE_SYB, V7R1, DB4, OS/400, AS/400 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.