- While selecting UD (usage decision) code in transaction QA11, QA12 an error message is triggered:
"You have no authorization for this catalog entry - Message no. QS291
You are not authorized to select this catalog entry.
The function was not carried out.
Select a different entry or cancel processing.
Contact the system administration responsible for maintaining the authorization.
You can display detailed information for the requested authorization:
Display authorization information"
- In transaction SU53 authorization object Q_UD_CODE fails with error, as it seems to check an incorrect plant. User has authorization for the plant of the inspection lot (QALS-WERK), but a different plant is checked. For example:
Plant of the inspection lot is 0001, but authorization fails for plant 0002:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-IM-UD, QM-IM, QM-PT-BD-CAT, lock icon, separate, V_TQ30-KZVEWERKS, V_TQ30-VEMENGE, catalog, Katalog, Auswahlmenge, Codegruppe, Verwendungsentscheid, Werk, selbe, mehrere, dupliziert, angezeigt, gültig, Kombination, VE-Code, F4-Hilfe, QPK1_UD_CODE_PICKUP_LEAN, Prüflos, input, missing, QA32, WERKS, QVEART, QVAUSWHLMG, QVCODEGRP, QVCODE , KBA , QM-IM-UD , Inspection Lot Completion , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , QM-PT-BD-CAT , Catalog , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.