- Client process unexpectedly disconnected while performing an encryptin operation
- Infected with 11 at mbkt_free() reported in errorlog. The following can found in the errorlog:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Two or more databases are encrypted.
- Two databases are being decrypted at the same time.
- Insufficient 'number of worker processes' configured.
CR819795,819795,CR#819795,#819795 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.