During SELECT INTO, BCP, or CREATE INDEX:
- Msg 1105, Level 17, State 2
Can't allocate space for object 'objname' in database 'dbname' because 'default' segment is full/has no free extents ..
- database does not have a space problem
- dbcc checkalloc reports a Msg 2502 on syslogs:
Msg 2502, Level 16, State 1:
Server 'myserver', Line 2:
Table Corrupt: A page is linked in more than one chain; check this page: page number=XXXX allocation status=XXX
- database was previously shrunk (for example: alter database dbname off device_name='5M')
- dbccc usedextents(dbname, 0,1,1) does not fix the issue
- starting ASE with traceflags 7408/7409 does not fix the issue
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adatpive Server Enterprise (ASE 16.0
unexplained 1105, default segment full, shrinkdb, shrink, segmap 0, Msg 2502, sysusages_check sysusages_check.ddl , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.